The owner of the Web Site is referred to herein as the “Owner.”
1. USE OF THE WEB SITE
PH hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the Web Site under the terms set forth below.
Except for data that is in the public domain, the Content is the property of PH, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may not use the Web Site for any unlawful purpose. You shall honor all reasonable requests by PH to protect the proprietary interests of PH and its licensors in the Content and the Marks.
2. LIMITATION ON WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The Web Site includes opinions that must be construed solely as statements of opinion and should not be construed as statements of fact. The Owner relies on information provided by third parties and do not perform audit services. None of the Content should be construed as an endorsement of the accuracy of any of the data or conclusions, or as an attempt to independently assess or vouch for the condition of any institution.
Due to the number of sources from which the Content is obtained, and the potential hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Content and the Web Site. THE CONTENT AND THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. THE OWNER MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF OR RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM, ACCESSING AND USING THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, NOR ANY MATERIAL THAT CAN BE ACCESSED (VIA A DIRECT OR INDIRECT HYPERLINK OR OTHERWISE) THROUGH THE WEB SITE. THE OWNER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF NONINFRINGEMENT. NO OWNER SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INACCURACY, DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, ERROR, OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING THEREFROM. IN NO EVENT WILL THE OWNER NOR ANY OF THEIR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST TIME, LOST MONEY, LOST PROFITS, OR GOOD WILL, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF THE WEB SITE. NO OWNER WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM USE OF THE WEB SITE, IN WHOLE OR PART, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING, OR DELIVERING THE WEB SITE AND ANY CONTENT AT THE WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH CONTENT OR THE WEB SITE.
3. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
4. TIMELINESS OF CONTENT
The Content displayed on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, reports and other opinions, are current as of the date appearing on the report and are subject to change without notice. The Owner does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any Content you receive using the Web Site.
5. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
This Agreement will continue until terminated by either PH or you. Either party can terminate the Agreement by notifying the other party by telephone or electronic mail of the decision to terminate. PH may discontinue or change the Web Site, or its availability to you, at any time.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Web Site and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to the Web Site. The failure of PH to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Arizona, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of Arizona. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
6. ANTI-HACKING PROVISION
You expressly agree not to use this Web Site in any manner or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions. In addition, you expressly agree not to:
- use the Web Site for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site or any data or Content found on or accessed through the Web Site without prior express written consent;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site;
- in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Web Site or its Content;
- violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site Content, data, materials, information, computer systems, or networks connected to any server associated with this Web Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, Content, or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of this Web Site’s operators, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Web Site or such operation’s infrastructure.