Licensing your pets not only contributes to public health but it can facilitate the return of a lost animal. Requirements can vary by jurisdiction and municipality. Contact your local animal control officer, either through municipal government or county government if you live in an unincorporated area, for details on fees and regulations in your area. Proof of rabies vaccinations is required for registration. Your local veterinarian will also be a valuable resource. The following organization provides a wealth of information and additional contacts:

Florida Humane Society  

Search by List

Search by a list of area regions or city names.


Search by Map

Use our interactive map to find your community